Friday, October 8, 2010

BA




17 Nov.



It was a dramatic decline, actually it was a surprise for me becouse I thought stock will go up..



now stock has a major support near 60$









5 Nov.









After many days of trading, the BA shows a good setup as shart showing.














Here we are again. BA showing a good impulse wave setup, and wave 4 is triangle very clear, I think need 1 more jump to complete this impulse wave.








Also a broadening pattern concur with above view, so the stock have room for jump to 75.






















16 0ct.
















The resistance has been penetrating, Although the momentum is not showing a impressive performance. I Think we should wait for confirm The penetrating by not price moving below a new support.




































BA reach to a solid resistance, I consider it a good entry for short a stock.But let wait next week action.













No comments:

Post a Comment